A masterpiece built in iconic Petersen brick, The Hendrik combines sophisticated minimalism and superior craftsmanship in the heart of Boerum Hill. Designed by award-winning architecture firm Beyer Blinder Belle, no detail has been spared in the design of each open, spacious and light-filled residence. The handmade brick facade, wide-open layouts and full suite of amenities are just some of the reasons The Hendrik is Brooklyn's most inspiring new place to call home.
- 10' + ceiling heights
- 7"-wide hand-selected white oak hardwood flooring
- 8' Wausau windows, heavy-duty, sound attenuated and insulated for exterior noise reduction
- All-Miele appliance package
- Calacatta stone countertop and backsplash
- Custom 8' doors throughout
- Custom-built walnut vanity with corian countertop and brass hardware
- Expansive private terraces with gas, water, and electric connections
- Fixtures by Hansgrohe
- Fixtures by Lacava
- Hand-selected walnut wood cabinets with integrated recessed light cove
- LG large capacity washer and gas dryer
- Master bath suite with oversized shower
- Rain shower heads
- Calacatta stone throughout
- Zuma soaking tubs
- 24-hour doorman service
- Inviting lobby with sitting area
- Beautifully landscaped rooftop terrace wth expansive views
- Landscaped viewing garden designed by award-winning landscape architecture firm MPFP
- State-of-the-art fitness room
- Attended on-site parking for residents
- Resident's lounge available for daily use as well as private events
- Children's playroom and library
- Convenient bike storage
- Pet spa
Upcoming Open Houses
4/26/2017 3:00 - 7:00
4/27/2017 3:00 - 7:00
Hendrik Sales 718.878.1767
416 Atlantic Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11217
Sales Office Hours: Open to the public:
Saturday & Sunday 12:00pm-4:00pm.
Feel free to call for a private showing on all other days.
THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS ARE AVAILABLE IN AN OFFERING PLAN FROM SPONSOR. FILE NO. CD15-0301. SPONSOR: 522-528 LLC, 12 WEST 23RD STREET, NEW YORK, NY 10010. EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY. PLANS AND DIMENSIONS MAY CONTAIN VARIATIONS FROM FLOOR TO FLOOR. SQUARE FOOTAGE EXCEEDS THE USABLE FLOOR AREA. THE UNIT LAYOUT, SQUARE FOOTAGE, AND DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE AND SUBJECT TO NORMAL CONSTRUCTION VA.
ARTIST RENDERING. THE UNIT LAYOUT, SQUARE FOOTAGE AND DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE AND SUBJECT TO NORMAL CONSTRUCTION VARIANCES AND TOLERANCES. NOT ALL ITEMS DEPICTED IN ARTIST'S RENDERING ARE INCLUDED IN UNIT PURCHASE. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE OFFERING PLAN. THE UNIT LAYOUT, SQUARE FOOTAGE AND DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE AND SUBJECT TO NORMAL CONSTRUCTION VARIANCES AND TOLERANCES. SQUARE FOOTAGES EXCEED THE USABLE FLOOR AREA. THIS FLOOR PLAN IS BASED ON CONSTRUCTION DRAWINGS. MINOR INACCURACIES BETWEEN THIS FLOOR PLAN AND THE ACTUAL UNIT LAYOUT WHEN BUILT, WILL NOT EXCUSE A PURCHASER FROM COMPLETING THE PURCHASE OF A UNIT WITHOUT ABATEMENT IN PRICE.